Haven't posted in awhile, I feel so neglectful! Tracking went well, there were the new members in from Miami I believe. No Denis, as he was attending the seminar, which I totally forgot about. Can't believe I missed a chance to watch Carl in action, not that I had the money to put my dogs in this time.
Anyway;) Sinn tracked first as always. About 50 feet, hot dog in each step, straight line. He sped a little to start, realized he was missing out on pieces and slowed down, mostly sticking with the foot steps, but did cast about a bit twice, the second time I directed to the track. Will ask Denis if that is a problem. Did not actually step out, just moved his nose to the left and right.
Saint did about the same length of track, we got off to a slow start as she still confuses me pointing to the track as a down command. Will work on desensitizing her to that during meal times. Once she was standing :) she did well, though took it fast. Skipped many pieces, but stuck directly to the path, and did slow her pace about halfway down.
Using 3 hot dogs, 50 (ish) foot track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment